Saturday, August 6, 2011

Thanks!

These books, puzzles. curricula and school supplies are just a tiny little sliver of the donations I have received to send to Ghana! I just ordered about 40 classic novels and science books from betterworldbooks.com and have several items to pick up from church. We might even be able to buy more depending on how shipping works out! And word on the street is that I have a few more items coming my way from my sweet neighbor who is a teacher. All of these resources are going to go to The Village of Life to help increase literacy and increase their access to knowledge. It is a fun and beautiful thing watching it unfold. Thank you Temple Baptist Church and friends and family for helping to gather so many special resources for our kids in Ghana. I very much look forward to sharing with you about how these resources will be used at The Village of Life.


No comments: