Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Auction: June 16

I just want to let everyone know that the online auction to benefit our trip to Ghana is going to be on Thursday, June 16. It is going to rock your face off. I have photographers and artists and jewelry... good gravy I have some amazingly talented friends. Products from friends businesses! And Tony Dungy emailed me today to tell me  that he is going to send an autographed book to put up for auction. I know, right?! That is sweet! As I get some more items I will begin taking pictures to give you guys sneak peaks. You will NOT want to miss this :) Very cool items to auction and a tangible and amazing way to help children in Ghana.

If you or anyone you know would like to donate items to the auction, please contact me. The more items, the merrier the auction shall be!

No comments: