Monday, September 26, 2011

Birthdays are for wishing!

Today is my birthday. If you found your way to my page because it is my birthday... Thank you whole heartedly for checking out this site and the things I am passionate about.

Birthdays are for wishing. My wish/prayer/hope today is that we can fund the school at The Village of Life. I believe it will happen! I am asking you to help :)

So please, if you can, make a donation and help us get closer to the goal. All of us each doing what we can, each of us just as important in the big picture. Each of us blessing and being blessed for having given to these children.

I would be honored if on my birthday, you gave of yourself to our children in Ghana. OUR children

A freebie... picture of the tattoo I got yesterday. My first and  a constant reminder of the love and support I have from my family and the love I will always return to them.

No comments: