Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fab Mary Kay Preview!

My friend, Aubrei, is a Mary Kay consultant and she just sent me a box full of goodies to put on the auction block. She is pretty awesome and wow... she sent me so many goodies that you may have to fight me for some of them (of course, to know how exactly to use them, I would have to call Aubrei because my knowledge in all things girly and make up are fairly limited).

First up we have a compact and lots of goodies to fill it with. Applicators, lip gloss (gold rush... its shimmery and gorgeous... I kind of want it for myself), mineral eye color (ivy garden, hazelnut, and sweet cream) and blush (shy blush). The word on the street is that they can all go into the compact and are interchangeable with other blush, eye stuff and lip stuff (hey... im not technically sound in the area of make up).

Next is the Satinhands Pampering Set in Peach with Satinlips lip mask and lip balm. Comes in a cute little tote too!

Last, I have one set of Timewise 3in1 cleanser and moisturizer for both Normal to Dry skin and Combination to Oily skin

Tada! Isn't that beautiful? Remember these are just previews. More details to come on all items!

No comments: