Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Quick Recap of Auction

Hi! Just wanted my bloggie friends to have a quick recap of the auction.

It went very well! We raised about $1200... half of which will go to my personal travel expenses (and makes me about 300 shy of my plane ticket) and half will go to the school fund! Yea :)

If you bid and did not win OR you just want to make a donation, there are donation buttons on the right hand of this page. One for my travel fund and one for the school. If you want to split up your donation, you can deposit into my travel fund and leave a note via paypal and I will make sure half of it gets into the school fund.

Thank you all so much for your support. I will get back to my blogging ways soon. Today though, I am super busy with appointments and mailing loads of goodies to people and... you know that kind of stuff.

Take care!

No comments: