Thursday, October 13, 2011

School Fund and thanks

Hey all you lovely people!
I just wanted to point out that we are quite nearly to the $30,000 mark which will completely fund the building of a new school at The Village of Life! Check out the thermometer on the right to see just how close we are. God is good! Blowing our minds all the time and surprising me in amazing ways :)

I encourage you to donate if you can because every dollar donated is being matched by a donor at Touch a Life foundation! And every penny above and beyond the fundraising goal will still go to The Village of Life to help provide them with anything they may need right now.

I removed the chip in button BUT you can donate to my travel expenses account. Just make sure that you indicate if you would like the funds to go to my travel expenses or to the School fund and I will distribute the money properly.

That being said... our whole team is still fundraising for in country travel expenses and for me, medical expenses that my insurance won't cover (yay malaria meds and vaccinations).

Lastly I want to thank EVERYONE who has participated in any way in this trip. Donors of money and items for the auction, prayer warriors, mojo senders, children donating their soccer balls and spare change. This whole experience has taught me so much about the good in humanity. And I am very blessed to be part of it all. So from Tia, JD, Joshua and me... Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments: