Friday, October 7, 2011

Welcome Welcome N-G readers!

Just want to welcome all my local peeps reading the News-Gazette today. Thank you so much for taking the time to check out what we will be doing in Ghana this November.

Here is the link that explains the purpose of our trip.
And here are some other popular posts:
Horror Can't be the End
Soccer
Education
Human Suffering

Again Thank you, thank you for checking this website out. Please feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions.

~Debra

2 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Debra,
Loved the story in the NG. My kids have some soccer balls to donate and some of their allowance to donate toward shipping the school supplies. Can you tell me how to get these items to you?
Thanks for all you do!
Mary

Unknown said...

Mary, you have some very sweet children. The best way to get ahold of me is to email me and I will give you the necessary information. I don't want to post my address on my blog or phone number. My email address is crabtree dot debra at gmail dot com. As for the money you can choose to deposit it into either the chip in account at the right or the travel expenses account at the right. Or you can write me a check and I will put it in the correct account for you.
Thank you,
Debra