Monday, May 2, 2011

Big Auction: June 16

I have been spending a lot of time working on our big Auction coming up on June 16th. Mark it on your calendar, you really don't want to miss it! I have rediscovered a love for fundraising that I had forgotten about after not doing it for a couple of years. It is always amazing to devote your time and efforts to a cause that you care deeply about.

If any of you have services or items that you can make and donate or a business that can donate to the auction, please, please, please let me know! We really need a few more big ticket items to make this a huge success. I have lots of great items already but the more we get, the more money that can go toward the school and travel expenses to get me to Ghana. I appreciate all of your support. This is going to be a long road for fundraising but I hope that you continue to follow along and to help whenever you can use your skills and abilities to do so.

Much love!

2 comments:

Michelle ~ Blogging from the Boonies said...

I don't have any big-ticket items but I would be happy to send along a HeART for Compassion watercolor or two to auction off! Contact me at mjw4compassion at gmail dot com with a shipping address!

Unknown said...

Thank you Michelle, I would love that :)