Thursday, May 26, 2011

Collector Barbie preview

True story right here. My mom used to buy me collector edition Barbies thinking I would be amazingly interested in them one day and um... that never really happened. The good news is that I have quite a few special edition barbies that have never been removed from their box... So since they have just been sitting in my closet in a box for ages... I thought maybe I could put them in the auction and have them help a girl get to Ghana. So here is my whole barbie collection...

So heres what I have... I have all 3 in the Avon Spring Collection. These are called Petals, Tea Party and Blossom
I also have quite a few of the winter series that Avon had.
I have the 1995 Winter Velvet Doll
The 1996 Winter Rhapsody Doll
The 1998 Winter Splendor Doll

The 1999 Snow Sensation Doll
Then I just have a few Special Edition Dolls

2000 Timeless Silhouette
1999 Angelic Inspirations Doll
1997 Avon Exclusive 1st in Series Mrs. P.F.E. Albee (and my fave... she is cool)... 
And Last: 2001 Avon Special Edition Simply Charming doll

No comments: