Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Preview of Auction Items

So... I only have a hand full of auction items right now but enough to give you all a little look see. So... here you are... a preview of some of the items to be auctioned.

First up are a few items donated by my friend Tammy. Suncare and shower gels from Sephora. Good stuffs!


This little dress was made by my friend Heather who is the owner of The Hook Up. The girl is straight talented and can make anything. Her tag says 18 mos but I think it fits more like a 12 month so keep that in mind when you bid. 


Next are several items from Urban Lily (formerly BIJOUX by DKG)






The following items were made by a good friends mom. They are beautiful!






I hope you have enjoyed this short preview we have many many more items to come :)

No comments: